Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Country Home!

 
Hi Everyone!




I'm still a bit sick but feeling much better than I was a few days ago! Anyways I decided to make another Home for our sims and this time it's a nice little Country Home...with an Outhouse lol....and this time there is very little CC in it!

Here it is!

The truck doesn't come with it...sorry!







Sorry no pic of the 1/2 bathroom,believe me it's small...too small for Amanda to take a picture of   

                                                                                                                     



You need WA and Ambitions
It costs 32,183 Simoleans
It's on a 20x 30 Lot
1 Bedroom/1/2 Bathroom/Outhouse

Ok I just want to say if you want the outhouse signs you need to download the link that is on the me part below ...if not then that's ok...but the signs are just gonna say Welcome....
                    
CC LIST                                                                                                                   
Mesh by SimplyStyling! Recolored signs (Outhouse signs) by me
Topper plant at Sims 3 Store *free*
 La Ferme Country Door by Apple at TSR *free*
Well that's it..I hope ya'll like it... take care everybody & Happy Simming!

4 comments:

Kementari said...

Wicked cute! It reminds me of the Gingerbread Cottages :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Kementari! :)

I actually redid that Gingerbread house I made months ago cause I thought it was super cute and well of course I lost it...*rolls eyes at self*...anyways I'm glad you like it! :)

Lily said...

It's gorgeous, Amanda. Very charming - when can I move in? xx

Amanda said...

LOL...Thanks Lily!...anytime! :)