Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cute n Funny wall decals!

I know I must be having a hayday with making these wall decals lol!!!

But I see these and I just can't help but make them for our dear Sims!
I promise I won't get toooo into this so it won't end up to where that's all I'm making...

Anyway! Here they are...














Mesh by Aikea at Club Crimsyn
Only need base game
It costs nothing! Whoo hoo! ; )
Please don't claim as your own!

DOWNLOAD  Sims3pack

DOWNLOAD  .package

Well Enjoy and Happy Simming! : )

6 comments:

greennoodle said...

I love The Uglu Duckling and Cookie Monster. They looks like characters from PacMan :D

Amanda said...

LOL...yeah I thought that to..pretty funny! I'm happy you like them! Thanks for the comment! :)

Nicole said...

These are the cutest most awesome things I have seen in a long time for this game! I can't wait for the package files, bookmarking so I can download then.

Thank you!

Amanda said...

Oh wow! Thanks Nicole!I'm pretty sure I'll have the .package out soon...maybe tomorrow!...and no problem ,I'm glad you like them! :)

Nicole said...

YAY! Thanks so much for the package file! *snags and runs off*

Amanda said...

Your very welcome Nicole! :)