Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Dan Dos Santos Paintings

I have finally figured out how to do Paintings...Thank God!...*downs a Martini*...Ok I really like Dan Dos Santos's Paintings..they are really cool..check his stuff out website ...Anyways I have had a few of his painting images stuffed in my pics folder for the past 2 to 3 years now and have decided to make them paintings for our Sims game :)

                                                      Bonnie and Clyde

 Scarebear







They both cost $30 Simoleans & you only need Base game for them.
Please don't re-distribute or claim as your own.They are made by Amanda

Enjoy and Happy Simming!

Download  Bonnie and Clyde
Download  Scarebear

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love these Amanda! Great job.

Amanda said...

Thank you very much,I'm glad you like them! :)

Zaphod said...

Love the Scarebear painting - Thank You, Amamnda :)

Amanda said...

Thanks and your welcome! I have more of these paintings stashed in a folder on my computer ..but I'll save them for later ; )