Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter & Jesus Christ painting!

Hello everybody! ♥

I want to say Happy Easter to all of you. I hope you all have a Wonderful Easter!




John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her,"I am the resurrection and the life.He who believes in me will live,
even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a Easter gift for you all! ^_^

A Jesus Christ painting...I saw this on Facebook but don't know who did it,it didn't say so I can't credit anybody...other than GOD who lead me to it! :D

 
Need Base game and Seasons
 
$0
 
DOWNLOAD  .package
 
Enjoy & GOD Bless you! ♥



6 comments:

Aussie Karima said...

~ Love it thank you,& have a good Easter!

Amanda said...

You're welcome & Thank you! ♥

You have a good Easter too and GOD bless! :)

Yoteamo said...

Happy Easter darling, I hope you had a great weekend!

Beautiful pictures, I especially like the bottom one!
xxx

Amanda said...

Thank you! ♥

I hope your weekend was Great as well.

All that easter egg hunting and family time can wear you out lol!

Yoteamo said...

lol it sure can... then again so can eating copious amounts of chocolate all day for days... I'm shattered. It's such a hard life! lol

Great weekend thank you and tomorrow is my birthday! woohoo :)
xx

Amanda said...

Your Birthday? ^O^

Happy Birthday and GOD Bless you I hope you have a Fantastic birthday! ♥