Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Salvador Dali Paintings!

I've always been fond of the painting "The Persistence of Memory" by Famous Surrealist Painter Salvador Dali! But it never cossed my mind to make his paintings into...paintings for Sims 3 ...until a couple of days ago when I used his painting for a background of one of my pics of showing off my clocks ...quite a few people thought I made Salvador paintings O__o...I kinda felt bad....so I decided to turn them into paintings for all of you who would like his paintings in your Sims homes! :)





I've lowered the price to 200 simoleans
You just need base game!
Please don't claim as your own!

Download 

I've got a couple of things I've made several days ago..I'll be uploading those soon!
But until then I hope ya'll enjoy these! :)

Enjoy and Happy Simming! 

2 comments:

Paulina P. said...

Awww, you shouldnt feel bad, sweetie! but i really love them, so thank you once again! <3

p.s. i tried to post comment before but i dont think that it was sent to you. If yes, just delete this comment :) and sorry :)

Amanda said...

You ain't gotta be sorry hon! :)
Actually it didn't go through...but sometimes that kinda stuff happens ;)

Thanks so much for the compliment,I'm glad you like them! :)