Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Trip to Beach

Hey everybody!

Well my Husband and I took a trip to the Beach yesterday,we don't live too far...and I got a bit scorched..even my bottom lip on my face..its so swollen it looks as if I'm pouting LOL,BUT I had a Wonderful time cause I haven't been to the beach in ages and I LOVE it there!

We went to Ft Walton Beach FL and it is Beautiful! I remember going there when I was little....but it sure has changed (the town) since I've last been there but that's alright I still enjoyed it! Anyways I thought I'd show a few pics I shot down there ;)

Yeah you can see my little footsies prints lol





This next pic a really nice couple we met got out their U.S. flag and stuck it in the sand...which I told Russell next time we are bringing an American flag :) ...anyways a couple of hours later one of their friends came and he had a pirate flag that said "Time flies when your drinking Rum" LOL! 


I thought I'd add a little humor to the pic! ;)




Btw there is gonna be another Blog train coming up soon so watch out for that..take care Simmers!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh pretty pictures Amanda! Loving the last one, loving that 'Mine , mine, mine' Ahh I love that movie XD

And hehe, I love they hey simmers bit =)

Amanda said...

Thanks Portia! <3

LOL! Yeah I liked the movie too,it was funny and I just had to do a Hey simmmers pic..thought it would be cool! :)

Louma 37 said...

come on! now you made want this month to pass even quicker to go to the beach! =D

This place looks like heaven <33

Amanda said...

Thanks Louma <3

Hehe hey before you know it the month will be over,hope you'll show us your trip to the beach :)