Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's time to hang up the hat..for now.

Hello Simmers.

I hope all is well for you all. Sadly I haven't played Sims 3 for over a year and Sims 4 got boring after the third day. I was hoping for Sims 4 to be a bit better than the last game but sadly no.

Anyways I'm not deleting my blog I'm going to leave it so if anybody that is still playing Sims 3 can still download my houses, shirts etc.

GOD Bless you all,have a Great life and take care. I might come back later or make another blog for something else later in the future..I don't know we will have to wait and see.



                                                                            Amanda

2 comments:

candesco said...

I just returned to the sims 3 after not playing it for at least 1,5 to 2 years. That was actually more a result of the computer not working anymore. And then i used my laptop for a while and played the sims 2, which stopped working as well after a while. This year i finally build myself a new pc and then installed ts3. I also have tried the sims 4, but got bored with it after a couple of days. It's not my thing. Too unrealistic with it's VN style town, the zapping to town thing (instead of using a taxi or a car) and it's all too happy.
I'll just stick to ts3 and ts2 and i play also other games.

Amanda said...

Same here. I tried Sims 4 but it just got so boring after a few days. You'd figure Sims 4 would have been open world but nope it's like they took a step backwards. I do play other games as well like Witcher 3,Borderlands and Dragon age games etc.

Anyways thanks for commenting and GOD Bless. :)